Skip to main content
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 4–6 Years of experience with Ruby on Rails in a production environment.
- Experience working on fast paced projects in an agile environment.
- Pragmatic approach while still delivering quality and maintainable code.
- Team player looking to collaborate and contribute into shipping great projects.
- Strong desire to learn and improve your skills.
- Strong object oriented programming foundation.
- Experience creating data structure and modeling the architecture of a project.
- Strong HTML/CSS with an understanding of UX principles.
- Work using TDD principles.