DroneDeploy is the enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including agriculture, oil & gas, construction, solar, and utilities, so teams can survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. We are the leading drone software company with over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our team is comprised of passionate, tech-driven enthusiasts. Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area, we welcome talented professionals looking to make an impact.
- Ability to hit the ground running as a highly productive, self driven engineer
- Be a positive and collaborative presence on the team.
- Be a primary owner of code quality and best practices for the codebase.
- Bring new ideas to make DroneDeploy better.
- Passion for Mobile is a must
- Previous experience shipping large scale production code in popular mobile apps.
- A healthy and considered balance between loving to ship code fast and keeping up best practices for reliability and maintainability
- Awareness and opinions on new front-end technology like TypeScript and ES6/7+.
- Experience with either Angular 2+, React, or React Native
- Use data-driven decision making and be highly data-literate
- Experience with the Redux design pattern
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #1 as the Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:
- Dog-friendly office
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Daily catered lunch & snacks
- Commuter benefits
- In-office yoga
- Centrally located office & private outdoor patio
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- $75 monthly wellness reimbursement
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.