We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team and bring their skills to bear on unique challenges. This person will be a member of our fully-distributed engineering team. Only candidates with demonstrable experience in the defined technology stack will be considered for this position.
This is a fully remote opportunity. You will be interacting with a team of developers that are located in the USA. Experience working in fully remote teams is required for this position.
Your responsibilities include
- Writing clean, modern, testable, well-documented code each iteration
- Confidently communicate daily with teammates to understand and deliver on technical requirements
- Contribute your experience to architectural discussions of the various Evolution systems
- Fully participate in Agile team activities
- Experience working remotely, required
- Significant production-level experience with React and Node, required
- Experience with AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, Cognito, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront), strongly desired
- Experience with ElasticSearch, strongly desire
- Experience with unit testing, such as Jest and Mocha, strongly desired
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience in related modern technologies/frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as CircleCI
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience with project management tools, such as Jira.
- Experience with source control systems, such as GitHub
- Experience with collaboration platforms like Slack and Zoom
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals