At Gistia Healthcare, we want to level the playing field between healthcare providers and payers, and in doing so, optimize the patient experience. To achieve this mission, we leverage the same claims and transactional data used by large payers to build data analytics and AI software that help healthcare providers improve their financial performance and patient experience.
Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of Machine Learning and AI? Would you like to contribute to the complex and important work of revolutionizing healthcare data analytics? Are you tickled pink at the thought of massive amounts of data desperately requiring collection, organization, interpretation and improvement?
Gistia Healthcare is seeking a mid/senior level Fullstack Software Developer with SQL knowledge, who can assist our Engineering Lead with production support. Our ideal candidate is a senior-level developer capable of technical business analysis (can recall and document business requirements for finding solutions) with Linux/Devops knowledge in server, and is technical in logging into services. Candidates with the ability to provide solutions in NodeJS/Linux will be given priority.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop, and integrate existing algorithms (natural language programming, graph analytics, machine learning) into production framework.
- Monitoring, investigating and debugging Production; Responding to client inquiries on environments
- Enhance existing solutions to improve processing speeds at scale.
- Work with and/or lead a team of research engineers to harden algorithms and modules and get them ready for integration into production framework.
- Design, develop, and integrate web services to support existing production applications.
- Rigorously develop, test, and document code.
- Ability to hear and translate business requirements into technical terms or architecture.
- Education level: Required: 6-7 years relevant experience (midlevel) Nice to have: BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- Experience Linux/Devops knowledge in server. Comfortable working in Linux OS, Programming in Python, C/C++, and/or Java. Experience with Configuration Management and Build Tools (e.g., Git, Subversion, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and/or Travis) Preferred: Good verbal and written communication skills (English). 3+ years of experience in related technologies. Nice to have: Experience in the US Healthcare business field. Experience in HTML/JS/CSS Client side UI toolkits.
- Specific skills: Experience working on projects following an Agile or similar process. Experience with Relational Database (e.g., MySql, SQL Server, etc). Experience with MongoDB. Experience with DevOps/Deployment Tools (e.g., Ansible, Docker, etc.) Preferred: Python or Java or NodeJS (4-5 years of experience with one) :: Linux/Devops Nice to have: System Architecture experience, Distributed System Architecture
- Personal characteristics: Ability to be client facing to manage communications surrounding issues, bugs, investigations in production or other environments
- Hardware: Must have own desktop/laptop computer with high-speed internet access and a quality headset/camera.
Join our incredibly talented team on a mission to radically transform the future of healthcare! Rapidly develop your career in software development alongside a company at the forefront of machine learning; Gistia Healthcare is a leading provider of artificial intelligence products and services that help balance the playing field between providers and payers. Become a vital part of something truly transformative as we embrace the endless opportunities for improvement in the US Healthcare Industry. Gistia offers competitive compensation and benefits, including unlimited vacation time, remote working environment, small intimate teams, and English tutoring for non-native speakers.