Working with our Growth and Marketing team, our Customer Happiness team, and our Engineering team, this role is a perfect opportunity to work across multiple areas of a fast growing startup. While knowledge of Python is required, deep expertise is not (knowledge of Django is a plus). If you have an interest in growth and marketing, data, as well as engineering skills, this role might be right for you.
Growth & Marketing
- Configuring data integrations with tools like analytics platforms, email marketing platforms and other customer engagement platforms that HeySummit uses to organize our marketing and outreach
- Combining data queries both from HeySummit (Django) and external tracking platforms to generate dashboards and report on metrics
- Creating landing pages, making changes to existing marketing pages, helping build email templates
- Collaborating with the Growth & Marketing team to select, test, and implement new platforms
- Providing advanced technical assistance to our Customer Happiness team members to investigate more complex issues
- Knowledge of Python is required (Django a plus), but expert knowledge is not expected
- Explaining technical issues in ways that Customer Happiness team members can understand when communicating with customers
- Coordinating with Engineering team members for advanced technical support-related queries
- You're curious and love investigating issues, tools, metrics and figuring out how they work together
- You're comfortable learning about and building integrations between things like Segment, Customer.io and other tools
- You're able to build dashboards with data from sources like Google Analytics, Facebook, and through running Python queries
- You enjoy working with data and figuring out the best ways to showcase that data to help inform decisions
HeySummit empowers anyone to run amazing virtual summits from anywhere, increasing your reach and impact. Every day, people use HeySummit to take the heavy lifting out of creating, managing and analyzing your online summits. We give you the tools to help you meet your goals and focus on delivering an exceptional attendee and speaker experience.
From selling tickets and organising speakers, to managing talks and outreach, HeySummit is a complete wrap-around system for organisers of online conferences, speaker series, media libraries and summits.
More than just a summit platform, we strive to make an impact with everything we do.
Where We’re Going
We see HeySummit growing into a highly impactful company, building a beautiful product that empowers users all over the world.
The future, we believe, is distributed, and we’re building a connected team that can work from anywhere. We welcome applications from all over the world.
Following in the footsteps of pioneers like Buffer and Doist, we’re deliberate about the culture we develop. This means fostering a working community of independent thinkers, supporting one another to work our best, and encouraging personal and professional growth.
Working With Us
We believe exceptional work is about adopting a mindset of continuous learning and being comfortable with failure, openness and vulnerability. We practice radical candor, provide a supportive environment and encourage everyone to challenge assumptions. We have a no-blame culture where everyone’s ideas have value.
We’re remote positive. We believe you’re best placed to understand how you work best, and we have resources available to help you work when and where you want. We find that +/- 5 hours from Edinburgh (UK time) works best unless otherwise specified, however are open to considering other options for exceptional candidates.
We believe communication is vital for exceptional work. We have daily video standups, open calls, and 121s where you meet and build relationships with every member of the team. We have two all-company off-sites per year. These activities help us to build a strong and supportive workplace culture.