You'll work closely with the team to help our clients launch highly functional, often complex Shopify stores. We work with clients who use themes from the theme store and design custom Shopify themes from the ground up. You'll have the opportunity to both help kickstart new businesses in the e-commerce space and optimize and redesign stores for established brands.
We're looking for an entry-level frontend developer with an interest in e-commerce. You bring the interest and we'll provide the training.
Here are the languages and technologies we use at The Taproom:
- Liquid (Shopify's templating language)
Instead of requiring specific experience using any of the above, we'd like to know what you have learned so far and what interests you most. You'll work closely with our development team to give you the training you need to be successful in this role.
Other Required Skills
- You'll be communicating directly with the client, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- We're a remotely distributed team (with our home base in Atlanta, GA). You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team regularly via Slack/video chat.
- We're serious about the work we do, but we know when to have fun. If you have some excellent jokes (this includes dad jokes, by the way), we'd love to hear them.
- You'll be getting your hands dirty on several projects concurrently, so being comfortable with balancing an ever-changing workload in a fast-paced environment is key.
- A desire to learn! We want you to enjoy the work you do and make sure you have what you need to succeed. That means ask as many questions as you need.
About The Taproom
At The Taproom, we create high-powered Shopify Plus solutions for fast-growing businesses. Our services range from custom theme design and development to digital marketing, SEO strategy, and growth consultation. As dedicated partners, we turn Shopify stores into sales powerhouses and provide the tools you need to keep your business growing.